GetConnect © 2013 | All Rights Reserved
Connect Training (LMS)
● Concurrent Learners - The LMS licensing is based on the number of learners actively engaged in learning on your account at any 1 time, so a 25 Concurrent Learner licenses allows 25 learners to be engaged in learning at a time, although you may have far more learners enrolled into training on your account.
● Virtual Classroom - If you have the LMS, the capacity of your virtual classroom draws from whatever synchronous/live licenses you have purchased.
● Standard Hosted Service - A multi-tenant, subscription service hosted and supported by Adobe with unlimited storage and bandwidth.
● Adobe Connect Managed Service (ACMS) - A single-tenant, subscription service hosted and supported by Adobe, geared towards large enterprises or global use.
● On-Premise Use - Customer hosted and managed based on perpetual or term licenses.
● Named Webinar Manager (NWM) - This license is similar to the Named Host license in that it must be assigned to an individual, it may not be assigned to a group or a shared email address. The capacity can be 100, 500 or 1,000 attendees and you can have as many webinar rooms as you like, but you can only run 1 full session at a time using this license. Note for all Webinar licenses - You can also run up to 5 'preparation sessions' with a very small group at the same time to prepare for future events.
● Shared Webinar Manager (SWM) - This license can allow a capacity 500, 1,000 or 1,500 attendees and you to have as many rooms as you like but you can only run 1 full session at a time using this license.
● Named Virtual Classroom Manager (NVCM) - Up to 200 attendees, the license must be assigned to an individual. You can have as many rooms as you like, but you can only run 1 classroom at a time.
Connect Events (Registration)
● Event Manager - The individual event manager licenses give an individual the right to build and run as many registrations as you like.
Note - The Connect Events registration functionality is included with the webinar and virtual classroom licenses.
Overview of Licensing
The licensing you need for your deployment of Adobe Connect is of course something that you should discuss with your GetConnect representative. That said, the sections on this page should help you understand how the basic licensing works in Connect.
You can see what licenses you might you actually need for the use-cases page here.
Synchronous Licenses (Meetings, Webinars, Virtual Classrooms)
● Named Hosts - These licenses are for up to 100 participants and the license must be assigned to an individual (host), it may not be assigned to a group or a shared email address. You can have as many meeting rooms as you like, but you can only run 1 session at a time using this license.
● Concurrent Participants - This license reflects a capacity across your whole account. If you have a license for 50 Concurrent Participants, you are able to run 1x50 person meeting, or 2x25 person meetings or any combination up to 50 people across your account. You may have as many rooms and as many hosts as you like.
Adobe Connect Licensing